Pain Relief Center
Imagine. Life without pain. Pain relief not dependent upon drugs or surgery. Imagine getting your life back. Imagine a natural end to the grueling search for relief. At Yellowstone Pain Relief Center, we determine the nature and sources of your chronic and acute pain, and address them naturally.
Natural pain relief:
Has no negative impact on the immune system, bone, or soft tissue structures.
- Addresses pain at its source
- Addresses whole-body function
- Yields sustainable improvement
- Unleashes the body’s natural healing potential
- In some cases, relief is immediate.
Natural treatment draws on a variety of healing disciplines, from regenerative injection therapy and gentle chiropractic care to acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, dietary counseling, kinesio taping, and therapeutic massage. It is appropriate for people of all ages and activity levels can be combined with conventional treatment.
Natural techniques are safe and effective for relieving pain associated with:
- Back and neck problems
- Sports and whiplash injuries
- Chronic tendonitis (tendonosis)
- Degenerated or herniated discs
- Torn tendons, ligaments, and cartilage
- And more
Treatment at Yellowstone Pain Relief Center is based on the highest standards of multidisciplinary care. From the first appointment, our team uses best practices in medical science and natural healing traditions to restore comfort and function.
- Review of patient’s complete medical history
- A physical exam
- Review of available test results, X-rays, and imaging
- Discussion of current symptoms and health goals
- Ordering of additional testing or imaging as needed
Custom, Integrated Treatment
After analyzing all notes, records, imaging, and test results, our physicians develop a supervised treatment plan, which includes a 4- to 6-week intensive schedule of natural therapies. A typical plan involves two to four therapy sessions at our facility each week.
In most cases, we determine and present your treatment plan at the initial visit and also schedule your therapies for the upcoming weeks. Throughout treatment, we monitor progress, provide education on the nature of pain, and recommend techniques to enhance natural healing.
At the conclusion of treatment, we:
- Assess your progress (at your last treatment)
- Set up a maintenance plan of additional therapies, if needed
- Provide take-home instructions for maintenance and self-sufficiency
“Thanks to YNC’s integrated care team, I can do the things I love, including hiking in the Beartooths and cross-country skiing. Despite bad knees, bad hips, an arthritic shoulder, and lower back stenosis, I have avoided surgery and found relief.“